11/03/2010

"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling it was the best conversation you've ever had."
Low Country
-a watercolor study
I spent 10 days with this kind of friend......Cathy and I had many "real" conversations as well. We drove 3 days to get to her beautiful home in Beaufort, SC, stopped in Berea, KY on the way and would recommend it to anyone who loves the arts of any kind. More on the trip later (I hope) but for now just want to make an appearance on my blog with a few watercolor "dabbles"

Crabtrap float
-a watercolor study WIP
-skintone watercolor study

3 comments:

plaid petunia said...

Thought I would drop by and see what's cookin. Love your study and loved our time in Beaufort.

I mad a few minor touches as you suggested to my painting and it was finished. Took it to class. Mary liked it and thought I had paint on sight. I guess my photo my of done the trick.

CC

Visit Kjersti said...

You are one of my recipients of the "Sunshine Award". You can check out my blog on November 16th to read more about it! Thanks for a nice blog!

Katrina said...

Kjersti, thanks for the visiting my blog. It's kind of fun when people "find" my blog and let me know. I visited yours..I also like to quilt so enjoyed it very much. Katrina